We have a range of services that provide out-of-hours face-to-face crisis support. Our original service is Dial House, where our office is based, and we have expanded to have services specifically for people from culturally diverse backgrounds, for young people and their parents/carers, as well as the 24/7 crisis house Oasis, and the Suicide Bereavement Service in partnership with Leeds Mind.
- Dial House, providing out-of-hours support
- Dial House @Touchstone, providing out-of-hours support for people from culturally diverse backgrounds
- Safe Zone, providing out-of-hours support for young people and their parents/carers
- Leeds Suicide Bereavement Service, in partnership with Leeds Mind
- Well-Bean “Hope in a Crisis” Cafe, providing out-of hours support, in partnership with Touchstone
- Leeds OASIS Crisis House, a 24/7 crisis house, referrals through CRISS or IHTT pathway