Welcome to the Connect Online Support Waiting Room.
Please read this information before clicking on the “Connect Helpline” button below.
- The button below will be blue and green when the service is online.
- Connect is open from 6pm–2am every night. Connect offers emotional support to people who live in Leeds and want to talk. Chat supports currently can last up to 45 minutes.
- Connect online is a confidential listening service. We will only breach your confidentiality if you or someone else is at risk of serious and immediate harm and then only if you tell us your telephone number, so that we can speak with you and talk through potentially contacting other services.
- Confidentiality – we respect our online caller’s who choose not to give their details, however sometimes when there appears to be an immediate risk to life you might be traced by your IP address.
- When you click the button below, a chat window will open and workers will be notified that you require support. Please keep the chat window open to keep your place in the queue. If you close the chat window, we will assume you do not require support.
- Alternatively please call 0808 800 1212 for telephone support.