- In 2012 Leeds Survivor Led Crisis Service commissioned this report looking at the experiences of people who frequently present to its Dial House service and A&E for self harm. This important, eloquent and moving qualitative report was written by Judy Beckett on behalf of LSLCS: Self Harm Evaluation Project 2012
- Our Report of The Year 2011, detailing information about the work we did from January to December 2011: Report of the Year 2011
- In 2011-2012 we undertook a Social Return on Investment (SROI) analysis. The results are here: LSLCS – A Social Return on Investment Analysis
We have written chapters published in books on mental health practice and philosophy.
- Noad, M. and Butlin, H. 2013. Embracing the self, holding the hurt: Self-harm in a survivor led service. In: Baker, C., Shaw. C. and Filey, F. Eds. Our Encounters with Self-Harm. Monnmouth, PCCS Books Link to publisher’s website
- Venner, F. and Noad, M. 2013. Beacon of Hope. In: Coles, S., Keenan, S., Diamond, B. Eds. Madness Contested; Power and Practice. Monmouth: PCCS Books Link to publisher’s website
We have had several newspaper and journal articles written about us over the years.
- This article was written about Mind’s report into crisis care which highlights LSLCS as a model of good practice and hope: Mind’s Crisis Care Report, The Independent
- This article was written about our extended opening hours in 2011: Leeds Sanctuary open for longer
- This article was written by our Manager about how we work with risk: Risk Management in a Survivor-Led Crisis Service
- This article was written for our tenth anniversary in 2009: A Beacon of Hope
- This article was written when we won the Guardian Public Services Award for Complex Needs in 2007: Crisis Management
- This article was written when we won the Guardian Public Services Award for Customer Service in 2006: The client knows best